So sad

over 8 years ago

My ex and I have known each other for 25 years… Had a most amazing 2 year relationship.. Then he just stopped talking to me all together. Will he ever speak to me again? Do I reach out before I lose him forever?

over 8 years ago
ms.selena didn't upload a photo

~Love Exspert~ (ms.selena)

32 posts

You wont Lose him forever. Come have a chat with me And I can Answer all of your Questions. :)) -Blessings.

over 8 years ago

I would love to help you to see what is really there. Let me help you! Blessings!

over 8 years ago

Hi Tracie sounds like a really difficult testing time for you. They are other reasons I feel why he has just stopped communicating with you. With the right connected reader you can I am sure get the insight you need.

Even if it was not what you wanted to hear it would give answers to some of the many questions I know you must have.

over 8 years ago

Hi, if you like I would be happy to take a look at this for you and we can see what his reason was to just stop contact all together and help you to decide what is best to do now and how things will unfold. Please feel free to contact me and I do wish you all the best and many blessings Dom

over 8 years ago

if you want happy life again contact me that the one mean reason cal me and know it is that your mistake

over 8 years ago

Hi Tracie, One phone call or text will not break or make a 25 year relationship. Please don’t let anyone convince you that it is an error on your part that needs mending. A connection this deep and long lasting requires a great deal of communication. I’d be glad to chat with you if you feel like we would work well together. Take a look at my profile if you’d like. Having a good rapport with your reader can make a great difference. Good luck. I wish you well and would love the chance to work with you. Regards, Pixie

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you ;) please contact me live chat ;) 15 mins for ten dollars today !

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

I will tell you exactly what is going on and what will take place

over 8 years ago

Let me look and see why he stopped communicating with you so suddenly. I will give you a direct answer about what caused this and if he will start communicating with you again.

over 8 years ago
psychicmoonlight didn't upload a photo

☪PsychicMoonLight☪ Love... (psychicmoonlight)

40 posts

Lets chat today Xo!

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

I can sense your sadness, this is always a difficult time. Find a reader you really connect with to achieve some clarity on the situation. Blessings

over 8 years ago
aryck_stormrage didn't upload a photo

Rose Knight (aryck_stormrage)

10 posts

I’m sorry you have to worry of such things. I’d love to discuss the matter in further detail with you. I am online now!

Rose Knight