Financial abundance coming July 20 1962

over 8 years ago

If it’s Already in the stars, what do I prepare for?

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

for your experience.. lessons… or we take different way of thinking.. for nothing.. you are.. so you are.. there is nothing what will come because everything is NOW nothing comes nothing leaves.. illusion comes illusion goes.. but now is always here..

over 8 years ago

So as a lay reader in training in church, keep filling myself up with God and serving others and stay in today and don’t get caught up in the ‘hurry my birthdate suggests’ that is just my interpretation- so let it go, get organized but not obsess over the ‘smoke and mirrors’ I think I can do that

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take session so i can give you some meditation techniques it will remove your all stress and gives you new hopes.

over 8 years ago

Elizabeth if you need more insight, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago

Hi you wrote 1962 please can you clarify the year when you feel that financial abundance will be coming into your life ?

Dates on questions need to be correct in order to be able to get the best kind of insight. Wish you the best with this

Psychic Dino

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you ! 98 cent a min/ or 14 mins 4 ten dollars ;)

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

Hi Elizabeth if you are still needing clarity please feel free to come by and I would be happy to take a look for you. Remember we have to allow ourselves to stay open in positive energy in order for change to happen . Some people fear change and cause them selves to stay in the same circle as it is familiar to them . I wish you all the best and many blessings Dom