Problem

over 8 years ago

So their is a guy I used to talk too but it seems like his family doesn’t like me..my bday is 5.3.91 and bday is 5.8.85 btw – one of his family members removed me from Facebook what is their problem?

over 8 years ago

Do NOT give any value to what happens with social media at all! What does it matter that someone has removed you.

Rather focus on this man and why communication is not where it was. Insight on this can be given even if it is not the answers you are wanting. Wish you well in getting the insight you need on this.

over 8 years ago

Hi Dino I have already been told why he hasn’t talked to me And it has a lot to do with his family

over 8 years ago
lisaephrem's photo

adviser lisa (lisaephrem)

4 posts

yes his family are the reason but dear with the connection you two have you both need to show them you both make one another happy you need to prove its right for you two to be together understand i hope i answered your question and for more insight on this come take a session lets talk dear

xoxoxo psychic lisa

over 8 years ago
psychicveronicarose didn't upload a photo

Veronica Rose (psychicveronicarose)

20 posts

Hello doll I can get a clear view of the situation and shed some light upon it please stop by for a chat. Xoxo-Veronica

over 8 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

If you want clarity and truth into this, don’t hesitate to contact me.

over 8 years ago

So I called him and it was awkward should I just move on ?

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello god bless you I am online now i am giving reading with clairvoyance and astrology.You can take session so i can guide you in right direction.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

hi there .. so may/3/91 and may/8/85?? ...hmmm

over 8 years ago

Yes I know we’re both Taurus

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

first… you have strong personality.. they dont want that .. he… also is in problem… his mother keeps him to herself.. they want to manipulate his life.. or something like that… see my profile what i do and i recommend myself to you ..

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I am running a ONE DAY special rate of 2.99/min Please read my reviews, and find me in chat to assist you in the answers that you need. I am to the point, clear, concise and have a high degree of accuracy. Always happy to help you achieve your personal goals

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

He has to be the one to set boundaries/ with his family. If you would like a reading please contact me live chat. blessings

over 8 years ago
psychic_mary_19 didn't upload a photo

✯PSYCHIC LOVE & RELATIONS... (psychic_mary_19)

98 posts

Hie there i am psychic reader mary i am a 3rd generation psychic . My reading rates are very affordable and never exceeding more then $50 i am here to help you not break your bank and on most reading i am negotiable . I have many way’s i can read you psychic,tarot cards,crystal ball, ect. I am able to help you find comfort and clarity and the truth behind the lies . I am a certifed love and relationship expert in all areas of love . If you may be interested in have reading with me mary just give me an email to set up an appointment or just give me a call i will NOT have you waiting hours for a reply if you email i do reply very quickly to my clients i look forward to be hearing from you soon blessing to you .

over 8 years ago

I see there is a lot going on