I just dnt get it

over 8 years ago

I don’t understand y he 3/25/70 just won’t b the father and loving husband he is supposed to b. He brings us up just to bring us down. I was told that he was sending money for us to move back but he isn’t even speaking to me better yet he doesn’t even call to check on his son but he misses him… Y can’t I just moved on and b happy.. When is he going too fully commit or will he ever???

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

Reach me I can help you

over 8 years ago

I use this forum to help see if there is a connection not to get mistreated..

over 8 years ago
readerandadvisor didn't upload a photo

Master Psychic Gabriel (readerandadvisor)

2 posts

from what its showing me I see that this man is very stressed and confused. a lot is going around him, I do see that he does love you and his family. but unfortunately I am seeing another female figure around him whispering things in his ears. call me to talk more

over 8 years ago

I am getting a clear picture of what is going on with him and what is going to be going on between the two of you. I use spirit guides and will tell you whatever they are showing me good or bad. honesty is very important. to get the most accurate reading contact me live at your convenience. Love & Light

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hi verneatta… in short.. he is unstable person.. he cant do that his date is like that.. Drop by to my profile and see what i do.. and choose.. im sure that we can find answers to your situation… I recommend myself.. Im generous with my time… you will get more than you paid.. Call Me..

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Come chat with me now and ill set your mind at ease.

over 8 years ago

Y is seeking truth & honey so hard now a days… He’s made it clear that his heart is else were so y hasn’t he moved on yet… He’s just very cold to the point were I NO LONGER want to b bothered. But I know I can’t have that attitude…

over 8 years ago

Soulmate Readings with 99.8% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future.

over 8 years ago
psychic_mary_19 didn't upload a photo

✯PSYCHIC LOVE & RELATIONS... (psychic_mary_19)

98 posts

hey hun i am psychic mary i have seen your post i would be happy to help you come stop by for a chat soon.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Verneatta,

Sorry to hear of your troubles but I also agree with AstroMaestro above.

Nobody sets out to be unstable or on purpose hurts others – their trouble usually stem from their childhood.

However having said that – that does you mean you can heal anyone like this – it is not your job.

Right now your job is to be a mother as you have chosen to have this child.

Also understand nobody can just turn their feelings off – you are not a robot nor tap.

All the best ESTHER