Miss him

over 8 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

I would be happy to help you with this and, give you more clarity contact me anytime.

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
psychic_mary_19 didn't upload a photo

✯PSYCHIC LOVE & RELATIONS... (psychic_mary_19)

98 posts

Hie there i am psychic reader mary i am a 3rd generation psychic . My reading rates are very affordable and never exceeding more then $50 i am here to help you not break your bank and on most reading i am negotiable . I have many way’s i can read you psychic,tarot cards,crystal ball, ect. I am able to help you find comfort and clarity and the truth behind the lies . I am a certifed love and relationship expert in all areas of love . If you may be interested in have reading with me mary just give me an email to set up an appointment or just give me a call i will NOT have you waiting hours for a reply if you email i do reply very quickly to my clients i look forward to be hearing from you soon blessing to you .

over 8 years ago

one cal make possible some thing you need to do cal me

over 8 years ago

Making someone come back is not in your best interest. Finding a way to come to peace with that person will allow you the opportunity to regrow the relationship. A matter like this takes a significant amount of work, as well. Are you willing to put in the effort?

I am available for a reading at any time to help you navigate the ways to come to a place where your romance may, again, develop.