Can predictions and time frames change!???

over 8 years ago

So i been going to this advisor for my relationship etc.. Most of the time her predictions and time frames are true .. But this go around some of what she said is true and coming together but .., things have shifted! So is it true that predictions and time frames can change and why? Im so happy it has because i feel that this is finally working out for the good! Idk what change his mind but we are good :) even though she made it seem like it will take forever! And this and that his actions speak diffrently.., question is can predictions and time frames change and why?

over 8 years ago

Hi it depends. If I see a time frame clearly I would say so. If not I will say so. And keep in mind in many situations timings if given are estimates. And of course out comes can change depending on the situation. A psychic will see things as shown there and then and a certain out come can happen if you follow a certain path. Which is not always easy!

I wrote an article that covers some of the questions (and good questions they are ) you raised here.

http://psychic.bitwine.com/forums/4-news-articles/topics/126252

That “may” go some way to answer some of your questions here. Great topic by the way!! and and important one!

Take care Dino )

over 8 years ago

Yes at times things can change. However these are usually due to overwhelming circumstances where someone has made a conscious and aware decision to make that change. Despite this, if you find the time keeps shifting constantly there may be a problem.

over 8 years ago

Oh i believe that it was his free will that changed thank you both for the answers