Love

over 8 years ago

Does he love me or should I walk away now ??

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hi Maricela… Feel free to browse my profile.. see what i do.. see my deals.. im generois with my time.. and im sure that i can help you .. just call me .. im online…

over 8 years ago
readingsbymary's photo

Readings by Mary (readingsbymary)

14 posts

I’ll gladly look into it for you and provide you with honest, accurate insight. No sugar coating!

Hope to hear from you Mary

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live chat ;) only 10 dollars for 15 mins today only !

over 8 years ago

Love is my specialty, read my reviews. I would love to help!

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 8 years ago

Please contact me so I can see if he loves you or if it’s time for you to move forward. I am offering a special to new clients.

over 8 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

I feel like you should walk away, and this is why.. but the answers are only for paid session. I will inform you why you should walk away. There’s many reasons. I feel like you know why deep down inside.

Feel free to check out my profile. Read my reviews. I will give you details in free chat, just to prove you my clarity and gifts. However, answers are made in paid session only.

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi, contact me today, I have all the answers you’re looking for!

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.