Confused on life

over 8 years ago

My first husband died 4 years ago and last year I got remarried. I found out this years that my new husband cheat on me last year and I want to get a divorce but he want to work it out, so that what I did. But now it so hard for me to find the happiness that I’m looking for. I meet a guy on facebook and he so sweet, caring and very understand. I really feel like this other guy is the right man for me. So I want to know if I should still get a divorce? Because I’m not happy.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

hello I am online now you can take session so i can guide you in right direction.

over 8 years ago
psychicclaudia0 didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC-Claudia (psychicclaudia0)

10 posts

Hi there im doing a spcical , you can give me a call im readings today for Free, 5mins are Free call in now :)

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hi Velma… Sorry to hear that.. please be welcome to visit my profile.. see my deals.. call me… im experienced in relationship guidance… and im generous with my time…

over 8 years ago

Velma before you file for a divorce, please contact me to see if this can be resolved.

over 8 years ago

velma i have some important information for you regarding this new man. contact me a.s.a.p i will shed some light on this issue..god bless you.

over 8 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

Hmm,I feel that you have not been happy for a long time and this has nothing to do with the relationship ,it’s only a part of it. I am doing readings tonight on a donation of your choice . this means that you decide what you would like to pay for your first session . I feel I can help you

over 8 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

I feel like you should get a divorce. However, I have many reasons to tell you why you shouldn’t stay in your marriage. Not only because he cheated on you, but there’s something else your husband is not telling you that you need to know. I am picking up you have no been happy, and that you’ve lost hope and you became discouraged since you’ve discovered.

Feel free to read my reviews. Stop by my chat, and I can inform you with some details. Answers must be made in paid session.

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi, contact me today, I have all the answers you’re looking for!

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.