SHAWN

over 8 years ago

Will Shawn come back to me? Not seen him for 13 weeks! Has he left me?

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

I am online not take session so i can guide you with astrology and clairvoyance.

over 8 years ago

I do feel he is distant from you. If you want to know why and if he will return, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago

Hi 13 weeks is a long time to waiting for sure. The answer as to if he will be back can be given with a direct connection to yourself. I only tell what I see (and if i see nothing will say that also)

So take your pick from some of the excellent psychics on this site and wish you all the best in getting the answers you are needing (even if it is not the answers you actually want)

over 8 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

Hello,

I feel like the time has already given you the answer of what his true intentions are. However, If you want a reading regarding this man, please come to free chat. I can inform you with some free details to confirm my clarity to you. Answers are made in paid session only.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hello Jane.. Do you have self confidence?.. Do you love Yourself enough?. Because it looks that you cant make decision about him.. Dont wait for something or someone who is emotionally away from you .. Please visit my profile.. see my offering and what ido… we can make good deal.. im generous with my time..

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

I feel that you two have learnt all you can from each other, these might feel like difficult days but they will come to pass. You have much support around you if you are willing to take it. Good luck and Take Care.

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.