Do I or Do I not

over 8 years ago
butterflykissesjen didn't upload a photo

Jen (butterflykissesjen)

1 post

Hello everyone, I know that I have spoken to you in private chat before, but right now I can not afford private chat…So I wanted to get as many of y’all’s advance as I can….

Awhile back (many years ago about 10 years ago) I was told that I had psychic abilities by a local psychic where I am from…I am assuming that I have had them as long as I can remember…Like knowing that someone was going to call on the phone a few hours before it was going to happen, or I would get these feelings that something bad was going to happen…. Then things started coming to me in dreams….and maybe 4 to 6 weeks later it would happen….A car wreck for insisted And not knowing or seeing who was in the wreck, but knew there was death and injuries….Well, about 4 weeks later my cousin’s son was in a wreck he had to have surgery and a couple of the other kids was killed…. Well, then there was this tornado, I knew it was huge and it was going to be mass destruction and death, I had no idea where it was going to be or when it was going to be, just that it was going to happen….About two months later the massive tornado hit Tuscaloosa Alabama, which I only live 25 miles from…. The last two weeks, I have started having the dreams again, I hear my self talking allowed, I can see who I am talking too, and what I am saying but once I wake up I don’t know remember a single thing….At one point and time I use to could feel evil around people and see good spirits around people. But it has been a long time since I have been able to do that….So I have no idea what’s going on….I need a mentor….Someone that is willing to help me and take me under their wing so to say and teach me what I need to know….Where I need to start….I want to go about this in the right way, I am a Christian lady and I want to work through God’s Will and Glory!!! Do I have any ones opinions…

over 8 years ago

My best advice is that you get your tarot cards and start practicing, until you see if it is accurate. Start from there…

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

well all i can say is .. open yourself to God , work on yourself spiritually Pray.. meditate.. serve all love all… then when you are going to ready.. it will come to you.. but no harm done if you send me your date of birth and time of birth to see what is your way… i recommend myself.. see my profile… call me in room or if im not online send me im … free call.. no problem…

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello Take a session i am online now so i can guide you with astrology and clairvoyance.

over 8 years ago

Hi Jen sounds very much like you are on an ongoing journey of awakening … and things will start to move quicker and become much more intense as you open yourself up more and more to what is being said. Getting guidance and structure into what is happening can be of immense value.

Take your time to read through some of the profiles here and trust in your own intuition when choosing the right mentor. Your welcome to check my profile also. Wish you the best x

over 8 years ago

Things are changing in your life for the better. I see a long road ahead but the journey is worth it. Feel free to visit me if you can in the future. Blessings.

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

You really are going through an transition at the moment and its great that now you feel ready to explore your gift more. I have found that meditation really helps me focus on my gift and the emotions it will undoubtedly cause. Good Luck and Take Care.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Names Erica I Specialize In Love Reuniting Soulmates & Reading Straight Through a Persons heart & true feelings I do not sugar coat i will answer all your most desired questions whether it be about love/marriage/career/health please call me today for the truth