job direction

over 8 years ago

I really need a new job with better pay and room to advance. When will this workout for me? What type of job. I need an fresh start

over 8 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

HI York,

I feel like this job is not for you, and you’re fed up with your co-workers. You just want to start something fresh and something new. There’s a few people around you who has better jobs and better pay, and this sort of encourage for a better job. You are tired of the same old thing. However, if you want to know answers, you have to take me for paid session. I also do deals if you can’t afford per minute. Per minute clients is extra bonuses but I’ll give clients a good deal if they can’t afford.

Just want to take sometime to introduce you to me. I’m psychic, Jane: a medium, clairvoyant, spiritual guides and archangel communicator. I also work with oracles and all sorts of cards. Look on my profile to further see all of my client reviews. That’s just some of the clients I’ve helped.

I’m here to assist you, and help guide you.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hello D York.. I can help.. see my profile.. my deals ..and we can make one also… i recommend myself im generous with my time, if im not online, please send me message.. to make schedule ….

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

Hi, Your bored by your job but i can see plans being formulated. Use this time to rest your mind and body…visualise what you want…Good Luck is coming….

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 8 years ago

I definitely see that financially it’s not that you are spending too much, but you need a job that pays you better as you have said. Please contact me soon so I can help you follow the right path to achieve your goal.

over 8 years ago

I love this kind of question and especially from what I get through the way you asked it. The answer is pretty close by! And I feel you feel this. If that makes sense.

Many a good reader on here so take your pick. And of course your welcome to check my profile / feedback and if you feel a connection then just message me in chat.

What ever you choose or whom ever you choose I wish you well with this.

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.