Career

over 8 years ago

Hello my name is Anand Verma. I want to know about my career and job. Actually right now campus placements are going on in my college and most of my friends are getting placed with good pay and I haven’t got a job offers till now. I am happy for my friends but this has made me very tensed and frustrated. I would like to know when will I get a job offer with a decent pay?

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

let chat today:)

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Sai Ram Anand.. Be welvome to visit my profile see my offering.. and what i do.. meake deal with me.. and we shall take a look….

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/17/15-8/24/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/21/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago

Anand stop by so I can see what is in store for you in regards to a job soon.

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

Hi, I know you are frustrated, your not feeling much inner peace at the moment but i can tell you that this is going to change. You will be surprised by your offer and are going to enjoy it immensely.

over 8 years ago

Time to not let those feelings of being stress and frustration not get the better of you. A different points we need to dig deep to bring forward what we need. And in your case this can be done. If you want further clarity on this just choose from one of the many good readers on here. Wish you all the best!

Psychic Dino