Career

over 8 years ago
tyannbeck didn't upload a photo

Ciera (tyannbeck)

29 posts

Can anyone tell me if this career switch will pan out for me? I was to told to come in and fill out a complete application and sit down to talk to one of the managers. Will I get this job?

over 8 years ago
queenofcups94 didn't upload a photo

AdvisorSydney☾ (queenofcups94)

3 posts

Hey Nessa, I’m available at the moment. There are some things you need to know before applying for this new job. Come contact me and we can look at this situation together.

Best of luck, Sydney

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take a session i am online now so i can guide you in right direction.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hello there.. Nessa.. please visit my profile my deals.. and decide.. lets make a deal… i recommend myself

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

You have been through a time of delays and disappointment recently however i see times are changing. You will have an aura of excitement around you as you go into this new phase of success and sense of purpose. Good luck and Take care.

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

I am actually picking up better opportunities for you. However, if you want to know which, please be sure to ask me. I am inform you with details and answers in paid session. I’ll give you one more detail in free chat but the rest will have to be for paid session. Details is only for you to know that I am honest and accurate and what I pickup.

So..

Just want to take sometime to introduce you to me. I’m psychic, Jane: a medium, clairvoyant, spiritual guides and archangel communicator. I also work with oracles and all sorts of cards. Look on my profile to further see all of my client reviews. That’s just some of the clients I’ve helped.

I’m here to assist you, and help guide you.

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 8 years ago

I see a shift in your career. Please contact me soon.