disaster

over 8 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

me and my aunt devera got into a heated argument this evening after she blatantly staring disrespecting me and after having a couple of hard months, her actions made me hit my breaking point. she tried to tell me off and i lost it, cussing her out to no end. she tried to fight me but my grandmother and cousin intervened. she has talked about me and im made to be seen as if im the black sheep now. why did she come at me crazy l did nothing to her? what will happen to her? she cant expect to get away with this

over 8 years ago

Hi my name is Egyptian oracle/psychic Gianna. while I’m new to the site I’m not new to psychic advice .I have over 28 years of experience . I can help answer all your questions and shed lite and clarity to your confusion . I see so much you need to know . Things are just getting started between you and her and there are things you don’t know yet and things you will need to know so that you will be better prepared for them when they come up.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hello toree… Please feel free to visit my profile.. see what i do. my offering.. i recommend myself in future… dont worry. maybe is just one of those days.. dont worry

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/17/15-8/24/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/21/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

Hi, I see this has been a difficult time for your aunt she is going through a big transformation which she is finding difficult emotionally. She will come through this, and she will accept the mistakes she has made. I see your family becoming whole again. Blessings.

over 8 years ago

hi toree please feel free to stop by and we can take a look at what will happen with al this. Im sorry to hear you are having a hard time with your aunt

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

I know what the problem is. I feel like It was a heated moment for you, but I felt like she was really hurt more than anything. I am picking up a woman with curls in her hair. Think dark hair woman. Woman who has changed her hair color sometimes like to brown. Am I correct? If you want to know answers, take me to paid session. I will not only inform you will answers, but I will help assist you on this.

So..

Just want to take sometime to introduce you to me. I’m psychic, Jane: a medium, clairvoyant, spiritual guides and archangel communicator. I also work with oracles and all sorts of cards. Look on my profile to further see all of my client reviews. That’s just some of the clients I’ve helped.

I’m here to assist you, and help guide you.

over 8 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

My aunt better stop throwing her weight around and being in people face, especially mine. If not, she could lose her foster care license. Psychic Jane, I wanted to see you but you were busy for awhile last night.

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.