theraphy

over 8 years ago

Hi. Will going in to couples counseling help me and Tony in our relationship or will it be of no use? I want us to find happiness together and be able to go forward as a strong loving couple.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take a session so i can guide you in right direction.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hello Marie. All depends on both of you ,and from therapist … How are You willing to help your relationship.. and is therapist, right as person for you two.. BUT… please see my profile see what i do… im able to guide you and give answers .. Feel free to contact me.. im sure that we can make good deal also…

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Marie,

It can only help even??? if it shows that you two are not suited to each other. Then you both will know for yourselves to leave what is no working.

Also please do not expect miracles here – therapy takes time especially when dealing with relationships that are long term. I am talking at a mininium six months to anything up to 18 months.

As Maestro says it depends on the both of you – is he as committed to this as you??? plus the therapist themselves.

Not every therapist will suit you guys as a couple.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

Hi Please contact me for a reading we can work on getting your situation resolved.

over 8 years ago
queenofcups94 didn't upload a photo

AdvisorSydney☾ (queenofcups94)

3 posts

Hello Marie. I see peace of mind coming for both of you. If you feel a connection, don’t hesitate to come chat. Good luck! Sydney

over 8 years ago
thepsychicforyou didn't upload a photo

ADVISER ISABELLE (thepsychicforyou)

2 posts

Hi Marie, I would love to get a deeper connection with you and give you insight on your relationship.Please message me if you would like to chat.I will give you free time to make sure we connect if that makes you feel more comfortable. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

over 8 years ago

While therapy is good and should be sought . I really think all you need is to seek spiritual help . Love is a very spiritual thing and needs to be handled in a spiritual way . So please contact me because I know I can fix this , and all the other issues and thoughts and confusion that’s in your mind about him.

over 8 years ago

Tony isn’t really open to this at the current time, but I do see something he will be open to. Please contact me soon for more information.

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago

Seems like your taking direct action!! This is much needed I feel. Now though the tough work begins but the rewards can be great!!! I really feel that. Happy to look at this in more detail if you were needing this. Wish you all the best.

Psychic Dino