future

over 8 years ago

My fiance and i have been together for 5 years. For reasons out of our control he has had to go back to the USA. I have since been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. I am constantly depressed and thinking he is cheating on me even though i know he would never do that my mind keeps thinking it and before i can stop it its out. I have not seen him in 6 months which is also hurting me mentally. My question is this. will he continue to be as supportive as he is with me, and will we be together, married and happy again?

over 8 years ago

Please contact me with birthdays and I can help! Love is my specialty. I am online and available.

over 8 years ago

Hi certainly a really tough situation for you right now with everything you are facing. And your questions are all very valid. I will be happy to look at these for you and give you my insight.

What ever or whom ever you choose I hope you the answers you are needing. Take care for now Dino

over 8 years ago

I’m sorry you are going through this Vanessa. Please contact me privately so we can discuss how things are going to transpire with your fiance.

over 8 years ago

with first names and dob i would be happy to look into things for you

over 8 years ago

Hi , this definitely is not an easy situation for either of you . With a path read I can help you to get some clarity to these questions and help you be prepared for whatever is to come. I do wish you al the best and many blessings . Please feel free to come by I would be happy to help you ….Dom

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hello Vanessa. sorry for your troubles… See my profile, see what i do.. i have experience with situations.. like yours is.. Im generous with my time.. contact me… If im not online send me IM to close a deal..

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 8 years ago

Hello dear, Get Soulmate Readings with 99.8% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future.