so desperate to find out!! :"(

over 8 years ago

I really need some help, I desperately need to find out if this is true. I recently found out my ex’s gf said she was pregnant. This is killing me and I really would like to know if she is going to have his baby or it’s just another manipulation of hers. Every one has to told me we would be together soon but now idk :”( his name is Luis Esparza 7-26-93 hers Gabriella Hipolito 8-4 something, mine yvette hernandez 10-10-89. Please help me

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi, contact me today and I’ll give you all the answers you’re seeking!

over 8 years ago

Please contact me soon for insight into this situation. The connection is free.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/17/15-8/24/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/18/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

I am online now take session so i can guide you in right direction.

over 8 years ago

i would be happy to read threw things for you contact me when your ready

over 8 years ago

Hi yvette can see how this news would be painful for you because of the feelings you still have for your ex. But rather than focus on if this person is or is not in the way she has said … I feel compelled to say about being able to move forward no matter what the situation with your ex and his GF. In the end it matters not what they do or do not have. What matters is you!

Happy to look at this in that context. But maybe your not ready for that … but what ever take care and I hope you get the insight you need.

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.