Can't figure out the color of my aura...

over 8 years ago
all4luv didn't upload a photo

E Howe (all4luv)

1 post

I had a reading and the reader told me my aura was purple/ pink.. wanting to see for my self I learned how to read auras. I clearly saw my daughter’s aura…was green. And my moms…. was yellow.. but when I try to see mine it’s too clear, faint, pale for me to make out a color. Even on white background. Pointers, advice, please on how I can perfect this. It’s really cool..

over 8 years ago

Maybe what you are seeing is what it actually is ? such things though can change with how we change. Nothing is constant … some may not agree but that is my view on this. Thanks for sharing your post … interesting to say the least!

over 8 years ago

Aural colors do not stay the same. Please contact me soon for more information.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

For that you need to open your third eye crown chakra take session so i can guide you how to activate crown chakra.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/17/15-8/24/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/18/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

I can help you with that! Jenny has been tested and approved to be One Of the Best Minnesota Psychic’s in the state of Minnesota.

I am a psychic medium who provides natural readings without the use of domain tools. Through my process, I am able to identify spiritual energy simply based on what kind of energy is around you. In addition, I also offer viewings based on missing person cases and lost items.

I provide service for whatever God puts in my path and I am dedicated to serving the needs of my customers each and every day. Clients always inform me that I provide information that no one has. Their testimonials speak volumes about my work. As a psychic medium, I take pride in offering the best psychic readings in the area.

I am very familiar with all types of energies and can identify positive and negative energy that is affecting your life and your daily balance. I work with spirits and am able to hear, see, and smell spirits. I know and feel what spirit is communicating to me and I have great trust in that information. I specialize in issues of deep seeded mental/emotional pain that is affecting you and your life. I can help you find resolution to any issue that is affecting you. I also am able to identify spirits in your Personal Pictures! Whether you see them or not. I also specialize in spirit identification giving you the true identity of those affecting you in your life! I am able to clear negative energies through prayers and my strong connection to the spirit and give you daily tools to use to bring the balance back to your life! From your home and workplace that will make a huge difference in your energetic well-being.

I also hold the following certifications and training: Certification In Reasonable Suspicion for Drugs and alcohol Certification And HR Boot Camp for Discipline and Termination Jan/10/12 Cstop Certificate… and Certification Of Attendance for Managers 12/16/2007 And OSHA 10! Certification 6/05/12 I was a Safety Construction Coordinator for 7 years.. OSHA & Workplace Violence Prevention Program 08/30/12

Available:

over 8 years ago

as a reader you can not realy read for your self ,,this is why your seeing clear or pale colors

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.