New baby near future

over 8 years ago

Hi I have been with my boyfriend a little over a year and I want him to be the father of my child. Do you see a pregnancy with him?

over 8 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

Dear Annie,

Being a mother is the most beautiful gift this universe can bestow upon you. Blessings and best wishes. I am available for call or you can leave me a message anytime you feel you would like a reading to gain answer.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

I am online now take session so i can guide you.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hi Annie mae, I will be more than glad to give you answers to your questions.. Please visit my profile, see what I do..pregnancy… good days for one.. and so on… See my deals.. Just send me your date of birth and hour of birth.. If im offline.. send me message.. so we can connected… I recommend myself..

over 8 years ago
oceanemotion didn't upload a photo

Spirit Answers (oceanemotion)

255 posts

Hi there, please call me I will look at this for you, I have a special of 15 minutes for $10… blessings!

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/10/15-8/17/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/16/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi, contact me today and I’ll give you all the answers you’re seeking!

over 8 years ago
gracefaith didn't upload a photo

Gracefaith TOP PSYCHIC (gracefaith)

25 posts

I am a celebrity psychic in Asia, Top 10 celebrity psychic in all Asia. Visited by many asian celebrities to prevent scandals, and predict future. Also Fiverr TOP psychic with great reviews and working spells.

I am a medium and I will read your energy, that is how I give you answers.

I handle all aspects in life : Love, divorce, marriage, career, all the matters you want to clarified.

I predicted 911 incident, Japan Tsunami, and The lost of Malaysian Airlines.

You will be shocked by my accuracy. And the ACCURATE coming prediction.

I am honest, no sugar coating.

I also do spell casting, such as love spell, wealth spell, fame spell, beauty spell, etc.

I am also a Reiki Master, distance healing.

You will feel my great energy. All my reading comes with free positive energy i will give.

My spells are safe and are not dark magic.

Feel free to ask me about the spells, I will definitely give you special package price.

Looking forward to chat with you.

Love and light, G.

over 8 years ago
gracefaith didn't upload a photo

Gracefaith TOP PSYCHIC (gracefaith)

25 posts

I am a celebrity psychic in Asia, Top 10 celebrity psychic in all Asia. Visited by many asian celebrities to prevent scandals, and predict future. Also Fiverr TOP psychic with great reviews and working spells.

I am a medium and I will read your energy, that is how I give you answers.

I handle all aspects in life : Love, divorce, marriage, career, all the matters you want to clarified.

I predicted 911 incident, Japan Tsunami, and The lost of Malaysian Airlines.

You will be shocked by my accuracy. And the ACCURATE coming prediction.

I am honest, no sugar coating.

I also do spell casting, such as love spell, wealth spell, fame spell, beauty spell, etc.

I am also a Reiki Master, distance healing.

You will feel my great energy. All my reading comes with free positive energy i will give.

My spells are safe and are not dark magic.

Feel free to ask me about the spells, I will definitely give you special package price.

Looking forward to chat with you.

Love and light, G.

over 8 years ago

Please contact me soon so I can look into your relationship.

over 8 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

Online Now Jenny has been tested and approved to be One Of the Best Minnesota Psychic’s in the state of Minnesota.

I am a psychic medium who provides natural readings without the use of domain tools. Through my process, I am able to identify spiritual energy simply based on what kind of energy is around you. In addition, I also offer viewings based on missing person cases and lost items.

I provide service for whatever God puts in my path and I am dedicated to serving the needs of my customers each and every day. Clients always inform me that I provide information that no one has. Their testimonials speak volumes about my work. As a psychic medium, I take pride in offering the best psychic readings in the area.

I am very familiar with all types of energies and can identify positive and negative energy that is affecting your life and your daily balance. I work with spirits and am able to hear, see, and smell spirits. I know and feel what spirit is communicating to me and I have great trust in that information. I specialize in issues of deep seeded mental/emotional pain that is affecting you and your life. I can help you find resolution to any issue that is affecting you. I also am able to identify spirits in your Personal Pictures! Whether you see them or not. I also specialize in spirit identification giving you the true identity of those affecting you in your life! I am able to clear negative energies through prayers and my strong connection to the spirit and give you daily tools to use to bring the balance back to your life! From your home and workplace that will make a huge difference in your energetic well-being.

I also hold the following certifications and training: Certification In Reasonable Suspicion for Drugs and alcohol Certification And HR Boot Camp for Discipline and Termination Jan/10/12 Cstop Certificate… and Certification Of Attendance for Managers 12/16/2007 And OSHA 10! Certification 6/05/12 I was a Safety Construction Coordinator for 7 years.. OSHA & Workplace Violence Prevention Program 08/30/12

Available: