do we still get a chance?

over 8 years ago

Hi I know me and Mike 5/27/1975 broke up like 3 weeks ago.just wanted to see if we still have a chance of going back together? And everything. Thanks for the help I will be on tonight if one of you is available too..

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hello Christine, well , i like to give you answer to all your questions… Please visit my profile.. see what i do.. no pressure.. see my deals.. choose one.. I recommend myself.. and im generous with my time.. all depends on you…

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/10/15-8/17/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/15/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

!!!!! SPECIAL OFFER!!!!!

Consult with me, and I’ll give you 10 minutes (possibly a little over) for 6 dollars. Feel free to ask me for details and I’ll give them to you in free chat. However, answers are made in paid session only.

MUST give me code: LoveGuides2015 without this code, then I cannot give you this special offer.

HURRY SALE ENDS SOON!

Psychic Jane, Bitwine

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Christine,

Relationship Spread with the cards maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

Love is my specialty, I would love to help you! I hope to hear from you soon!

over 8 years ago

I can help you figure out where you and Mike will end up. Please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Esther, I wish there was a “like” button for your comment. You are so down to earth. Blessings, Lynn

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

Hi come chat with me now I have the answers you’ve been looking for! :)