Advice about the future

over 8 years ago

Hello there! I am a 20-year-old female. I want to know if I will succeed at university. So far the things have been going on bad. I’ve also been having mental problems and I’m seriously wondering if I will ever succeed to get rid of all these negative thoughts and start a normal life as a normal girl.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Vessy,

I would like to point out a couple of things.

One – we are not permitted by law to discuss medical issues which includes conditions of a mental nature as in bi-polar etc.

Two this is a public forum so we do not give direct answer there.

So if you would like a little advice free of charge drop by for your first 3 mins.

However having a reading does cost money.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take a session i am online now.

over 8 years ago
leadavis's photo

psychic reader (leadavis)

4 posts

well dear you can have a very bright very willing future except for all that negative enegry and thoughts and i’d love to give you insight and advice on all the outcome and everything thats going on or going to happen i am online and can chat whenever you are ready

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi, contact me today and I’ll give you all the answers you’re seeking!

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

!!!!! SPECIAL OFFER!!!!!

Consult with me, and I’ll give you 10 minutes (possibly a little over) for 6 dollars. Feel free to ask me for details and I’ll give them to you in free chat. However, answers are made in paid session only.

MUST give me code: LoveGuides2015 without this code, then I cannot give you this special offer.

HURRY SALE ENDS SOON!

Psychic Jane, Bitwine

over 8 years ago

I see a tough time ahead for you but some changes that can help you get on the right path. Please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Please, do not pay anyone to remove negative energy. This is a big pet peeve of mine, and I find fault with kicking someone when they are down. I can give you sound advice to bring you a brighter tomorrow. This is really so simple, and can be done for my special of 10 dollars for 10 min. Blessings, Lynn

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hello Vessy.. Call me I will like to give you answers.. See my profile, see what I can do.. See my deals.. I recommend myself.. if im offline send me message.. so we van make deal…

over 8 years ago

Hi, if you would like we can take a look at what is ahead for you . By remaining positive we attract positive energy . I wish you all the best and many blessings as well

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

All people have problems, you will succeed if you have the drive and passion to succeed. You are already thinking about your future and what you want so I believe you will succeed.

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
gracefaith didn't upload a photo

Gracefaith TOP PSYCHIC (gracefaith)

25 posts

I am a celebrity psychic in Asia, Top 10 celebrity psychic in all Asia. Visited by many asian celebrities to prevent scandals, and predict future. Also Fiverr TOP psychic with great reviews and working spells.

I am a medium and I will read your energy, that is how I give you answers.

I handle all aspects in life : Love, divorce, marriage, career, all the matters you want to clarified.

I predicted 911 incident, Japan Tsunami, and The lost of Malaysian Airlines.

You will be shocked by my accuracy. And the ACCURATE coming prediction.

I am honest, no sugar coating.

I also do spell casting, such as love spell, wealth spell, fame spell, beauty spell, etc.

I am also a Reiki Master, distance healing.

You will feel my great energy. All my reading comes with free positive energy i will give.

My spells are safe and are not dark magic.

Feel free to ask me about the spells, I will definitely give you special package price.

Looking forward to chat with you.

Love and light, G.