talk problems

over 8 years ago

Will talking to Tony about my concerns about our relationship and his lack of showing affection towards me, lead to anything good? Or should I just skip it? Thanks

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

I feel Tony is waiting for you too speak to him, he doesn’t realise you aren’t feeling valued. Men often need a helping hand in the right direction.

over 8 years ago

Marie here is something I see on his heart and mind that he wants to discuss with you as well. Please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

I believe you should talk with Tony to get this off of your mind whatever it is you need to speak with him about you need to learn to communicate with him in order to make a relationship more successful

over 8 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

That’s just basically his personality, its difficult for him to express and show emotion.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/10/15-8/17/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/14/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago

call me I can tell you all just with your name and dob I am picking up on this man and seeing that he dose care about you but something is holding him back

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take session i am online so i can guide you in right direction.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Dear Marie, talking to him and saying him what you feel is never wrong.. at least you will see your standing with him.. if he accept your concerns this is that he wants to participate in relationship.. if he dont.. you will know.. Please visit my profile and see what i do.. choose your deal.. and this is it .. if you are interested.. no preasure.. im generois with my time..

over 8 years ago

I proposed that we should go to counseling, he agreed. Will see where that will take us. scarry.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

i am online now take a session.

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi, contact me today and I’ll give you all the answers you’re seeking!

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

!!!!! SPECIAL OFFER!!!!!

Consult with me, and I’ll give you 10 minutes (possibly a little over) for 6 dollars. Feel free to ask me for details and I’ll give them to you in free chat. However, answers are made in paid session only.

MUST give me code: LoveGuides2015 without this code, then I cannot give you this special offer.

HURRY SALE ENDS SOON!

Psychic Jane, Bitwine