Love is strange....

over 8 years ago
mzj didn't upload a photo

mzj

3 posts

I’m (may 12,1989) not sure at times, but this guy(january 3,1987) that’s been on my mind is the one who makes me happy…I left him alone because I’ve been putting everything together to figure out everything and a few months ago he contacts me wanting to talk, get things right with me and start over. How do I confront him about it (the current situation he’s in and keeps denying, he’s not going to stop things, I feel like if you wanted me then why didn’t you do everything to keep me or am I being selfish?)4 years of this on and off, but now its like I’m tired and it’s like are you going to be here or not because I’m still going to continue my life with or without him! I told him, I’m not playing games anymore, and he said he wasn’t playing games either, so idk, what do you think I should do?

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

I think you should have a reading to get clarity.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take a session so i can guide you in right direction.

over 8 years ago

He says he’s not playing games but there is someone else he is very close to romantically speaking. Please contact me soon to know if he really wants you in his life or is there another reason.

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend One of my specialities are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

Hi Come Chat With Me Now I Have Your Answers!

over 8 years ago

Hi mzj, clarity is what is needed here and through a heart to heart read we can see what his true intentions are. This will reveal his true deep heart feelings and also what path is ahead for you. Matters of the heart are never easy but with honesty and some guidance I can help you to see what is ahead so you can make the best decision for you . I wish you all the best and many blessings

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

lets chat XO

over 8 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

please contact me dear im specialized in love and relationships and I have honest answers details insights 99% accurate please allow me to help you and enlighten your life

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

choose one option.. dont wait dont be afraid .. but if you want advice.. here i am.. visit my profile and choose.. im able to help you.. i f im not online send me IM and we can make good deal.. i recommend myself