Are we on track to be together

over 8 years ago
clarissa1 didn't upload a photo

Clarissa (clarissa1)

1 post

Hi, I need to know if me and my guy are on track, despite family interference please? I am seeking an advisor with specific timelines on contact and to see him, alone. It seems difficult to find this at times. I will read all answers then choose one…thank you so much.

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Clarissa, I am very detailed in my readings, and provide highly accurate timeframes. Please read my client feedback. I hope to have an opportunity to speak to you soon. Lynn

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

trust your soul, whatever it is.. you cant learn if you dont make mistakes in your life… visit my profile we can make good deal … u recommend myself…

over 8 years ago

Clarissa I provide timeframes. Please contact me in private chat so we can see if we have a connection.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

I am online now you can take session i am giving reading with astrology and clairvoyance.

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend One of my specialities are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

Hi come chat with me now I have the answers you’ve been looking for! :)

over 8 years ago

hi sweetie read threw your post i would be happy to look into things for you when ready

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

Hi , I’ve been doing readings of this kind for over 28 Years I can help make a way where there isn’t one . Come chat with me and allow me to help. you define your future and I can take those interferences out of you way

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/17/15-8/24/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/21/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago

Hello dear, Get Soulmate Readings with 99.8% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future.