Is he just not that into me..??

over 8 years ago

I have known this guy at work for a few years and he would randomly ask me out. I always declined with the thought ‘it’s not good to date a colleague..’ However, at the beginning of this year i decided to give it a go and said yes to meeting etc. Anyway, its been nearly 8 months and i feel like a booty call. We dont really talk face to face often, but communicate better via internet and phone. He subtley hints at wanting more, but im not sure if thats just my interpretation of what im hoping for. Anyway, what do you see regarding this dilemma please..??? Vikki….

over 8 years ago

I would love to tell you what I see :) Many blessings and hope to talk to you soon!

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take session i am online now so i can guide you.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Feel free to call me we can find answers to all your questions… Check My profile..

over 8 years ago

We each have intuition and we must use it wisely. I will need to meditate on you to see his true intentions towards you but ask yourself this. Does it walk like a duck? Ducks is quack like a duck? Then it is probably a _. Please contact me soon so I can look with my third eye and see if this is really a duck. Blessings.

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

Hi Come Chat With Me Now I Have Your Answers!!

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

Hi Come Chat With Me Now I Have Your Answers!!

over 8 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi Vikki, From what i feel here it looks like this man definitely wants more out of this relationship but tends to try to keep himself guarded..

Come chat with me, i will use the best of my abilities to help give you clarity and guidance onto your situation. Also have a new client special $10 for 10 minutes if you are interested.

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend One of my specialities are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago

I can help

over 8 years ago

hi, this can definitely be a frustrating experience when the person is sending mixed signals. If you would like to know his honest true intention we can take a look in a private read. I will provide you with honest straight forward details so you van make the best decision for you to find the happiness you deserve with or without him . I wish you all the best and many blessings as well

over 8 years ago

I can help

over 8 years ago

Hi not sure if your got the insight and answers you needed. But from what I am getting here even though I do not feel you were just a “booty call” I am getting there is more going on in this persons life he has held back from saying to you.

over 8 years ago
tarot.tells.all's photo

Love psychic tells all (tarot.tells.all)

11 posts

lets chat