My life is crazy :(

over 8 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

What is happening in my life!

I met and have been talking to a wonderful man who is older then me. We even decided to go out again. Talked everyday. For almost two months. Then, he and I had some words. Minor but he got upset. Stopped talking. I’ve tried and tried to contact but nothing. Then, He contacted me to tells about his week and he told me he’s been sad.

Hes going thru a bad time. He needed space to deal with it.

Ive been confused and worried he was done. Just fears and it’s horrible. Nothing he said.

NOW, another man is wanting to win me over.

He has everything, in life it seems to offer me with NO WORRIES FINACALLY. Very SECURE.

Please help me.

(The first man) has my heart and soul.

This new one wants to meet and wants a NOW WIFE. To travel. He’s really pushing.

I really know in my heart who I’d rather have.

Question is will he stop this behavior and when? I want to make a wise choice but need to see what my guides say. But I truly want to be with the first guy :( money and a carefree lifestyle would be nice but … My heart n soul want to be forever happy. I’m just not sure of the new guy can do it. I’ve yet to meet him. But that guy is meaning it.

I need the best of the best to answer this please. I will be checking back and I will follow up with YOU.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hello Ann, it looks that you know the answer… listen to your soul.. decide whatever you decide.. If you need additional advice.. please feel free to visit my profile see what I can offer.. contact Me.. We will close a good deal…

over 8 years ago

“I really know in my heart who Iā€™d rather have.”

Hi the above speaks volumes here but insight can be given if this is possible for sure. Many a good reader to choose from on here. Your welcome to check my profile and feed back and if you feel connected get me in chat thanks.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take session so i can check with astrology and clairvoyance.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi< you don’t want a psychic reading, you want someone to confirm what you already know,

By telling people everything about your situation, any body can give you a “reading”

And that includes any friend or anyone you meet in the supermarket!

The best of the best, never ask for any information, the give you a true reading, without knowing anything.

I am sure you will be spoilt for choice, good luck.

over 8 years ago

Ann I’m not here to cast judgment on anything you say. I am here to give you a reading about who is the better man for your life. Please contact me soon so I can help you see who will truly stand by you through the test of time and love you sincerely. Blessings.

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

I See One Of These Men Are Your True Soulmate Chat With Me For More Information

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/10/15-8/17/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/11/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

āšœ Count Marco āšœ (countmarco)

129 posts

Consider connection with your very own guides using the predictive powers of the playing cards. They shall reveal not just good and bad, black or white but more importantly the Truth. Be Blessed! Count Marco PS Use the Secret Code “LoveDance” when you call upon me.

over 8 years ago

I can help

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend One of my specialities are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.