Looking for Islamic Psychic

over 8 years ago

Hello, I am looking specifically for an Islamic Psychic (I am not Muslim) for personal reasons. Please contact me if you are one or know of one.

Thank you

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

A spiritualist crosses all religious boundaries and is not restricted or controlled by religion, they work directly with spirit.

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

yes dear i am call me dear i am avail now and still here

over 8 years ago
psychicalexandria's photo

*~ Spiritual Alexandria ~* (psychicalexandria)

18 posts

I Offer Readings With No Tools Such As Crystals And Tarot Cards Only If Requested I Don’t Sugar Coat My Readings I Will Tell You What I See Not What You Want Or Need To Hear I Work With All Matters Of Life No Problem Is To Big Or To Small For Me To Handle I Give Fully Detailed Readings With Time Frames I Enjoy Using My Abilities To Help Others With Their Problems I Been Using My Gift To Help Others Since A Little Over 14 Years I Do This To Help People Move Forward In Any Situation And Give Them Clarity About Loved One, Career Relationships And Much More , I Also Have My Own Shop In Pennsylvania Since 10 Years So Contact Me And Find Out What’s In Store For You

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Ok if you dont find one.. i recommend myself.. feel free to visit my profile… and decide… we can make good deal ..