I lost my memory card contain photos of my grandmother funeral :(

over 8 years ago

I lost a memory card that contains all photo of my grandmother funeral. I really had no money, but I hope you can help me :(

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

I find missing items by dowsing, just google dowsing. make a pendulum using a key or ring, tie a piece of cotton onto it, and test it by asking questions you know the answers to, simple yes or no questions, and see which way it swings for yes and for no. Then sketch anywhere you think it could be. when you get a yes from one room, sketch that room and what’s in it, and repeat. It is usually a very accurate way of finding something.

You will never forget your grandmothers funeral.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello take a session so we can check with clairvoyance.

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such -

Relationship/Marriage, Breakup/Divorce, Cheating/Affairs, Friends/Family, Financial/Business/Career, Health/Wealth, Reuniting Lovers, Path Guidance, and more.

Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me and I will give you the knowledge you need to know what step to take next and I will remove the confusion in your life. I specialize in – Palm Readings, Tarot Card Readings, Astrology Readings, Crystal Ball Readings, Healing Through Meditation, Chakra Balancing, Aura Cleansing, Tea Readings & more!