Conflicting readings

over 8 years ago

I had 3 readings in the last 2 weeks regarding my current relationship issues. Three different psychics, same questions. Two readings were similar in the answers given, however, the other one was the complete opposite, even going as far as insisting I should sever all ties, divorce swiftly and never look back. I would love to know how and why the answers were so different.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi Siva, Anyone can answer questions, A true seer, doesn’t ask questions, they just tell you what they see.

A lot of people will tell you what they think you want to hear.

Everyone has their own take on what you should do. That isn’t a psychic reading.

Before you have a reading you know what you want to hear. The reason most people have a reading is to confirm what they are already thinking.

One guy had a reading and the psychic said he would win the lottery, so he had lots of readings, and all the psychics picked up he wanted to win money, which was accurate, because that’s why he was calling about. most told him he would win money, so he got really excited.

He called me and Yes I saw what he wanted to know, because by now it was right at the front of his mind.

Because I am a seer and oracle, I could separate what he wanted to hear, from reality, I saw him getting a new job and making new money, But I couldn’t see him winning the lottery. When I told him he said I am wrong and stupid.

I just said the lottery is tonight, have you bought a ticket yet, He said no.

Unless he buys a ticket, he cant win. So outcomes to all predictions depend on action people take, not being told what will happen. Because that is your choice.

If you would like clarity, I am available all weekend.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Silvia,

To avoid being told what you wish to hear, I seperate your feelings in a relationship from the other person and I tend to read from the other person’s point of view towards you.

If you are interested in a relationship spread with me I can give you either playing cards or tarot – the choice is yours.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

hello Dear,

One of my specialities are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Draga Silvija… posjeti moj profil … dogovoriti ćemo se vidjet ćemo … ovo sa različitim tumačenjima je česta pojava… ništa čudno.. slušaj sebe i svoju intuiciju… najvažnije je vjeruješ u sebe i da znaš što želiš…

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions from love , to finances , business matters and career , family issues , and future , Spiritual help . I give time frame and much more . Contact me Live chat . I read around the spirit of the perosn and situation what the spirit show . Blessings – Marva .lee

over 8 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Sounded as if Silvia meant she had asked the questions not the Readers.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/01/15-8/08/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/06/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago

Silvia, I’m available for a reading if you need better clarity into your situation.

over 8 years ago
gracefaith didn't upload a photo

Gracefaith TOP PSYCHIC (gracefaith)

25 posts

I am a celebrity psychic in Asia, Top 10 celebrity psychic in all Asia. Visited by many asian celebrities to prevent scandals, and predict future. Also Fiverr TOP psychic with great reviews and working spells.

I am a medium and I will read your energy, that is how I give you answers.

I handle all aspects in life : Love, divorce, marriage, career, all the matters you want to clarified.

I predicted 911 incident, Japan Tsunami, and The lost of Malaysian Airlines.

You will be shocked by my accuracy. And the ACCURATE coming prediction.

I am honest, no sugar coating.

I also do spell casting, such as love spell, wealth spell, fame spell, beauty spell, etc.

I am also a Reiki Master, distance healing.

You will feel my great energy. All my reading comes with free positive energy i will give.

My spells are safe and are not dark magic.

Feel free to ask me about the spells, I will definitely give you special package price.

Looking forward to chat with you.

Love and light, G.

over 8 years ago
readings_with_nicole didn't upload a photo

Nicole Bowman (readings_with_nicole)

116 posts

Hi Silvia. Part of the conflict may be in getting multiple readings. Every psychic is a little different in how they intuit information and at times that information just doesn’t match up.

I suggest connecting with someone whose predictions have basically come to pass for you before versus getting multiple readings that conflict.

I get the sense that you may need to ask yourself why you are getting multiple readings too. What is it that you are afraid of or not trusting? Is there something you are hoping to hear?

How is the significant other behaving? Are they working on things with you or have they thrown in the towel?

Look at their behavior as well. All of that plays a part. It needs to be an equal give and take. Teamwork.

I wish you the best & I hope my little tangent helped=)

Nicole