Urgent

over 8 years ago

We just had our first big blow up this morning. :’( Is he done :’(

I’ve tried texting and nothing. He is going through so much but he’s never treated me like this. The past month he has always been there. This connection is so strong that I feel for him. Does he feel thst too? It’s killing me inside that this could be over. Why can’t he see that shutting off and not communicating isn’t going to solve anything. :’( he has been so wonderful about talking until now. I just don’t understand :’(

over 8 years ago

Hello dear, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago
indigokid1991's photo

Indigo Kid (indigokid1991)

14 posts

Hi dear! I’m sensing a lot here. Please message me if you’re interested in a reading with me- accurate, all questions answered. I’m having a lot of good deals now. I would be happy to hear from you ! Take care and bless you! -Fay

over 8 years ago

Relationships can be tough. Please stop by for a chat when you are ready to talk.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/01/15-8/08/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/04/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago

Can anyone help? why can’t he talk like he has this past month? He’s such a good communicator I dont understand :’(?

over 8 years ago
psychicaim didn't upload a photo

PsychicAim (psychicaim)

21 posts

hello my name is psychicAim

I can help you with a love/relationship reading call me now and we can go from there. I’am getting a strong vibrations from you and him. Call Me Now!

over 8 years ago

Hi I can look at this for you but I will only tell you what I am getting and Im not sure this is what you would be wanting to hear. When looking into the near future. Longer term I feel it is different.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love and relationship . I read around the spirit of the person and see what is happen around him and when everything will change for the better and much more on your relationship . Please ocntact me and don,t give up , I know I can help you . Contact me _live chat , or leave a message and receive your help right away . Blessing s- Marva.Lee

over 8 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

So, a feisty redhead eh? Let him cool off. Dont choke off the situation by expecting things from him right now. The more calm and peaceful you can remain in this situation the better for your emotional connection with him. BREATH! And maintain patience.