stuck inlove

over 8 years ago
kayla didn't upload a photo

kayla (kayla)

2 posts

many relationships ive been cheated on and hurt all ended badly after 3years a past tense ex comes back into my life who ive fallen inlove with again I do everything for her yet she talks to other females exz of her own dont take my feelings on board says she loves me and is temporarily living here but makes me happy and sad at the same time gets jealous of me and other friends but says she dont care that she dont want a relationship but is still here ?? soooo confused I love her and just want to be loved the way I deserve im tired of waiting

over 8 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

Dearest Kayla, My heart goes out to you, I can feel indeed your pains. I can tell you it does not need to be like this. It can be different. Its about thinking about how you actually need Love to be delivered to you. What you accept and what you do not accept. When you give thought and reflection to these points, you will be stronger to take the decisions you need to. I send you Blessings!

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take session i am online now.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

You need to learn self confidence and self respect.. this is what is causing you problems in emotional life.. Feel free to contact me…

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/01/15-8/08/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/04/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend Get Soul-mate Readings with 99.8% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future.

over 8 years ago

Hello Kayla, I totally agree with CountMarco. You should start opening up more about your feelings to any and everyone. Make yourself very clear about what you will tolerate and not tolerate within a relationship. I would be more than happy to assist you with this situation because I have so much more to tell you. If you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 8 years ago

Hello dear, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago
psychic_jessica's photo

jessica psychic tarot card ... (psychic_jessica)

37 posts

☪ Natural born psychic I can see where your future is headed & give you insight as to what lies ahead along with going into the past to see what lies behind you

☪Clairsentient I am blessed with gift of clairsentience, giving me the ability to convey messages from a higher power through the sense of tapping under emotions and motives. intuition, sense, sight & feel.

☪ White Angel healer I can teach you how to detach the negative energy that is controlling you & help regain your sanity by rejuvenating your soul by the help of the Gods & Angels through reiki. ☪ Master spell caster All of my spells are cast with the purest form of light white magic & divine love; I DO NOT cast black magic of any sort. I have a large array of different spells, potions, crystals, prayers & such. Upon request I can conjure up custom spells as long as your intentions do not infringe upon another individuals free will.

☪ Certified tarot reader I use an ancient deck of cards that was passed on to unveil the future

Authentic, trusted, proven psychic with 15+ years experience! ~ I have helped thousands and I will help you too !!! For the needed Psychic insight you deserve..Let’s talk! Being a SAGED Psychic,from a very young age, please know there ARE answers and direction to impart Take ‘power’ and control back over your own life ..And remember..asking is the first step into a new tomorrow~!

I am a ‘Saged’ Psychic of Scottish/Nordic/Native American heritage. I was born with Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Empathic Sensitive abilities. I offer very accurate and insightful readings to clients interested in seeking help, answers and advice in whatever the category ~ I specialize in love and matters of the heart ~ give me a ring today you wont be disappointed :) xoxo many blessings & well wishes to you

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

hi Come chat with me now :)

over 8 years ago

I can help

over 8 years ago
tarot.tells.all's photo

Love psychic tells all (tarot.tells.all)

11 posts

lets chat

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

Hi come chat with me now I have the answers you’ve been looking for! :)

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Kayla,

I would love to talk to you in private rather than post here on the public forum.

So please visit me for your first 3 mins free of charge.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

You are worthy of loving and being loved ;) if you would like a reading please contact me live chat ;) blessings