lost engagment ring

over 8 years ago

a few months ago I lost my engagement ring. i was at a park and halfway home noticed it wasn’t in my pocket. I am so upset and can’t stop thinking about it. my ring is a single emerald diamond white gold ring. I love it and miss is terribly, please help

over 8 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

In regard to loosing items, crazy as it may seem we have always used a simple prayer to St Anthony. Over the years I have encouraged all people from all walks of life, all religions in their moment of despair to reach out to St Anthony, requesting that lost item be found. Ask St Anthony three times to find the engagement ring. Then continue in your work and believe! It can take some time and the item often turns up in the most bizarre of places! I am also asking St Anthony on your behalf. Be Blessed!

over 8 years ago
gracefaith didn't upload a photo

Gracefaith TOP PSYCHIC (gracefaith)

25 posts

I am a celebrity psychic in Asia, Top 10 celebrity psychic in all Asia. Visited by many asian celebrities to prevent scandals, and predict future. Also Fiverr TOP psychic with great reviews and working spells.

I am a medium and I will read your energy, that is how I give you answers.

I handle all aspects in life : Love, divorce, marriage, career, all the matters you want to clarified.

I predicted 911 incident, Japan Tsunami, and The lost of Malaysian Airlines.

You will be shocked by my accuracy. And the ACCURATE coming prediction.

I am honest, no sugar coating.

I also do spell casting, such as love spell, wealth spell, fame spell, beauty spell, etc.

I am also a Reiki Master, distance healing.

You will feel my great energy. All my reading comes with free positive energy i will give.

My spells are safe and are not dark magic.

Feel free to ask me about the spells, I will definitely give you special package price.

Looking forward to chat with you.

Love and light, G.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.