Clairvoyant help?

over 8 years ago

So I myself have been having issues in the romantic field for awhile and I want to get into acting and animation….so I want to know if anyone can help me at the same time my own intuition is evolving rapidly and is out of control at this point I’m looking to have a reading tomorrow with someone who can help look deeper into my intuition and deeper into my love life ?

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/01/15-8/08/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/03/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as – Relationships/Marriage, Breakup/Divorce, Cheating/Affairs, Friends/Family, Financial/Business/Career, Health, Reuniting Lovers, Path Guidance and more! Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to clarify your confusion and to take the next step in your life.

over 8 years ago
indigokid1991's photo

Indigo Kid (indigokid1991)

14 posts

Hi Fairy oracle! I would love to dive into some of the themes you’ve mentioned. I’m very interested in the intuitive development of my clients and how it relates to their relationships! I have several great offers up now and would be happy to give you an in DEPTH reading at any time. Take care and bless you! -Fay

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

drop by no charge for college … on birwine… send message or something.. wjen im online ..

over 8 years ago

I’m currently offering a $10 special for new clients. Please stop by. There is no charge to start.

over 8 years ago
psychic_jessica's photo

jessica psychic tarot card ... (psychic_jessica)

37 posts

☪ Natural born psychic I can see where your future is headed & give you insight as to what lies ahead along with going into the past to see what lies behind you

☪Clairsentient I am blessed with gift of clairsentience, giving me the ability to convey messages from a higher power through the sense of tapping under emotions and motives. intuition, sense, sight & feel.

☪ White Angel healer I can teach you how to detach the negative energy that is controlling you & help regain your sanity by rejuvenating your soul by the help of the Gods & Angels through reiki. ☪ Master spell caster All of my spells are cast with the purest form of light white magic & divine love; I DO NOT cast black magic of any sort. I have a large array of different spells, potions, crystals, prayers & such. Upon request I can conjure up custom spells as long as your intentions do not infringe upon another individuals free will.

☪ Certified tarot reader I use an ancient deck of cards that was passed on to unveil the future

Authentic, trusted, proven psychic with 15+ years experience! ~ I have helped thousands and I will help you too !!! For the needed Psychic insight you deserve..Let’s talk! Being a SAGED Psychic,from a very young age, please know there ARE answers and direction to impart Take ‘power’ and control back over your own life ..And remember..asking is the first step into a new tomorrow~!

I am a ‘Saged’ Psychic of Scottish/Nordic/Native American heritage. I was born with Clairvoyant, Clairaudient and Empathic Sensitive abilities. I offer very accurate and insightful readings to clients interested in seeking help, answers and advice in whatever the category ~ I specialize in love and matters of the heart ~ give me a ring today you wont be disappointed :) xoxo many blessings & well wishes to you

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on all of your issues and concerns , from Love , relationships , finances , career and work , pro mmotions for the future , I read aorund the spirit of the person and can give you full accurate insight and details , time frames , Don,t have a broken heart , or down , come in and receive your help today . Please leave a message , and contact me -Live chat . I know I can help you . Blessings – Marva .Lee

over 8 years ago
gracefaith didn't upload a photo

Gracefaith TOP PSYCHIC (gracefaith)

25 posts

I am a celebrity psychic in Asia, Top 10 celebrity psychic in all Asia. Visited by many asian celebrities to prevent scandals, and predict future. Also Fiverr TOP psychic with great reviews and working spells.

I am a medium and I will read your energy, that is how I give you answers.

I handle all aspects in life : Love, divorce, marriage, career, all the matters you want to clarified.

I predicted 911 incident, Japan Tsunami, and The lost of Malaysian Airlines.

You will be shocked by my accuracy. And the ACCURATE coming prediction.

I am honest, no sugar coating.

I also do spell casting, such as love spell, wealth spell, fame spell, beauty spell, etc.

I am also a Reiki Master, distance healing.

You will feel my great energy. All my reading comes with free positive energy i will give.

My spells are safe and are not dark magic.

Feel free to ask me about the spells, I will definitely give you special package price.

Looking forward to chat with you.

Love and light, G.

over 8 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

Interesting the two artistic choices you are making for your career/s. I would be interested to hear what sign you are! As a Pisces gal, I also follow my path of intuition and my artistic talents. The beauty of this time, where intuition is blowing up for so many people, is you can incorporate yours directly to where you are wanting to go. Bless you in your journey to enlightenment, and follow your desires!

over 8 years ago

Dear friends online, my name is Ibolo, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, i was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine (Angela) told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Dr okoko.So i emailed him [email protected] the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr Okoko for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me. If you are going through hard life and you need help in problems such as:

(1) If you want your ex back (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) If you want a child. (5) Herbal care (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If you need financial assistance. (9) Let people obey your words and do your wish (10) Case solve E.T.C

Contact his email again ([email protected]) Or you can visit his website on DROKOKOSPELLHOME.webs.com .. Love u Dr OKOKO and be blessed…

over 8 years ago

Dear friends online, my name is Ibolo, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, i was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine (Angela) told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Dr okoko.So i emailed him [email protected] the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr Okoko for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me. If you are going through hard life and you need help in problems such as:

(1) If you want your ex back (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) If you want a child. (5) Herbal care (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If you need financial assistance. (9) Let people obey your words and do your wish (10) Case solve E.T.C

Contact his email again ([email protected]) Or you can visit his website on DROKOKOSPELLHOME.webs.com .. Love u Dr OKOKO and be blessed…

over 8 years ago

Please ignore posts made by Myra Ibolo she is spamming the hell out of this forum. Do not get taken in by her rubbish. Have asked Bitwine support to remove her comments.

over 8 years ago
psychicalexandria's photo

*~ Spiritual Alexandria ~* (psychicalexandria)

18 posts

I Offer Readings With No Tools Such As Crystals And Tarot Cards Only If Requested I Don’t Sugar Coat My Readings I Will Tell You What I See Not What You Want Or Need To Hear I Work With All Matters Of Life No Problem Is To Big Or To Small For Me To Handle I Give Fully Detailed Readings With Time Frames I Enjoy Using My Abilities To Help Others With Their Problems I Been Using My Gift To Help Others Since A Little Over 14 Years I Do This To Help People Move Forward In Any Situation And Give Them Clarity About Loved One, Career Relationships And Much More , I Also Have My Own Shop In Pennsylvania Since 10 Years So Contact Me And Find Out What’s In Store For You