what to do?

over 8 years ago

What am I to do with that boyfriend of mine? He keeps lying to me, and keep holding on to old flirts and girlfriends. He is just so odd, and it does not seem as he really cares about me. I get the feeling he just settled for me, and keeps looking for others thinking I don’t know. If he is not serious, why not just let me go? I don’t want to be cheated on or be a second choice.

over 8 years ago

If you feel like he’s not serious, why don’t you let him go? You deserve to be special and in a relationship where you feel wanted. If he truly cared for you he would never look for other options unless there was some type of circumstance that you were aware of.. To me, it sounds like he’s just keeping you there. But you can describe the situation to me in better detail and I can advise you on what’s going on with him/ what to do.

over 8 years ago
psychic_jessica's photo

jessica psychic tarot card ... (psychic_jessica)

37 posts

there is a reason behind his foolish actions do not listen to this advisor above for she knows not what she speaks of and judges to quickly for every cause there needs to be a reason his heart & mind way heavy and so does his past i sense you both are soulmates and you need to help him and be his guardian angel please do give me a ring

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as – Relationships/Marriage, Breakup/Divorce, Cheating/Affairs, Friends/Family, Financial/Business/Career, Health, Reuniting Lovers, Path Guidance and more! Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to clarify your confusion and to take the next step in your life.

over 8 years ago
tarot.tells.all's photo

Love psychic tells all (tarot.tells.all)

11 posts

lets chat now

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take session so i can guide you in right direction.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hello Anna,, in short .. lose the guy.. there are new options for you… Visit me, contact me.. We can find the answer for you…

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Anna,

I agree with AstroMaestro above here. He understands very well how a guy operates.

As a counsellor you would suggests to you also let him go because his actions show that he is not serious about you and I am assuming you both do see this relationship as a relationship and not just Friends with Benefits – if it is that – this would explain his behaviour because FB are free to date and look at others.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

We do live together

over 8 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

Well he is not delivering at this time. You need to reach out and tell him that he is falling short of what you need to be fulfilled. If he truly desires and needs attention of someone new, tell him you do not want to stand in his way! But he then cannot expect to keep you all locked up like a cage bird. Perhaps this is just a snag along the path of your life together or perhaps its the sign that both your interests will be served by other new partners and this is the beginning of the end – nothing more to learn from one another. Key to this is communication. Find your time and nail it down. Be brave, bold and courageous and please listen and be guided by your very own Guides. Be Blessed!

What am I to do with that boyfriend of mine? He keeps lying to me, and keep holding on to old flirts and girlfriends. He is just so odd, and it does not seem as he really cares about me. I get the feeling he just settled for me, and keeps looking for others thinking I don’t know. If he is not serious, why not just let me go? I don’t want to be cheated on or be a second choice.

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend Get Soul-mate Readings with 99.8% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future.

over 8 years ago

Hello dear, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago
gracefaith didn't upload a photo

Gracefaith TOP PSYCHIC (gracefaith)

25 posts

I am a celebrity psychic in Asia, Top 10 celebrity psychic in all Asia. Visited by many asian celebrities to prevent scandals, and predict future. Also Fiverr TOP psychic with great reviews and working spells.

I am a medium and I will read your energy, that is how I give you answers.

I handle all aspects in life : Love, divorce, marriage, career, all the matters you want to clarified.

I predicted 911 incident, Japan Tsunami, and The lost of Malaysian Airlines.

You will be shocked by my accuracy. And the ACCURATE coming prediction.

I am honest, no sugar coating.

I also do spell casting, such as love spell, wealth spell, fame spell, beauty spell, etc.

I am also a Reiki Master, distance healing.

You will feel my great energy. All my reading comes with free positive energy i will give.

My spells are safe and are not dark magic.

Feel free to ask me about the spells, I will definitely give you special package price.

Looking forward to chat with you.

Love and light, G.