please. explain...

over 8 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

For the longest time i had see/heard my ex ex bf name,things pertaining To him, had dreams w him in it etc. I wasnt serching for things.they just came out of nowhere. It was happening While i was seeing my recent ex..while wjole time i was going out w him i didnt hear or see his name or dream of him or anything..and i noticed this so i was aware. but as soon as we ended ..name pops up ,dreams,etc. Can anyone explain this..would think you would have this stuff while actually in the relationship,,thinking of him seeing.. everything all the time…

over 8 years ago
psychic_jessica's photo

jessica psychic tarot card ... (psychic_jessica)

37 posts

the Question i truely wanna know is do you still have feelings for him? because i sense you both are twin flames put together by the universe theres something you and him need to finish together or possibly start a journey give me a ring if you wish

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/01/15-8/08/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/03/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago
psychicnatalie's photo

Psychic Natalie (psychicnatalie)

8 posts

I would like to look into this for, you and give you insight on what’s going on. There are a lot of different meanings for this in the spiritual world, and I would like to give you a reading and let you know exactly what that meaning is for you! contact me today for a full detailed reading and your question answered.

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as – Relationships/Marriage, Breakup/Divorce, Cheating/Affairs, Friends/Family, Financial/Business/Career, Health, Reuniting Lovers, Path Guidance and more! Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to clarify your confusion and to take the next step in your life.

over 8 years ago
indigokid1991's photo

Indigo Kid (indigokid1991)

14 posts

Hi dear! I’m sensing a lot here. Please message me if you’re interested in a reading with me- accurate, all questions answered. I’m having a lot of good deals now. I would be happy to hear from you ! Take care and bless you! -Fay

over 8 years ago

There can be many reasons for this but I see it has more to do the spiritual tie connection. Please contact me if you would like to know more. Blessings.