WHEN WILL I FIND LOVE?

over 12 years ago

Can anyone tell me when I will find love and will he be American? I have always felt drawn to America even though I was born in London, England. Also will I ever make a permanent move over there? 18/08/58.

over 12 years ago
mystickristen didn't upload a photo

Kristen C. (mystickristen)

10 posts

Judith,

I inquired about your last question and pulled a card for you. I’m happy to say that I pulled The World, which is most definitely applying to travel in your situation.

Best,

Kristen

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Anything is possible if you want it bad enough. Love is all around you, you just have to open your mind and your heart and it will find you. I would from this point forward start planning things sitting back and doing nothing won’t make it happen. Go and talk to travel agents about your plans to see what you need to do before you go. One thing you need to have shots, organise travel insurance, a place to stay, a job, your passport and a visa those are just a few things never leave anything to the last minute. Are you aware you can only stay in a country for x amount of time so you will need to know where the embacy is in the US in advance before your visa expires, I think you also need to apply for a green card to live in the US as well. As stated at this point I would be writing a to do list, speaking to travel agents and even the embacy for the US to find out everything you need to know including your rights. As stated if you want it bad enough anything is possible just don’t leave things to chance