I Feel A Child

over 8 years ago

I am very in touch with my body, and I have an open mind about the spiritual world. But about two or three weeks ago, me and my ex boyfriend did something. And since then, I’ve hardly been feeling well, sickness usually hits me early hours of morning, night time and when I wake up. I just feel that I’m carrying a child. I feel another energy, but I’m thinking that maybe it’s just me. If anyone could shed some light on this situation, that would e appreciated :’)

over 8 years ago
candice20's photo

Divine Candice 20 (candice20)

59 posts

give your d.o.b and i can help you

over 8 years ago

My dob is 13th January 1999

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/20/15-7/27/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (7/26/15)!!! SPECIAL JULY DEALS!

over 8 years ago
psychicdierdre's photo

Dierdre (psychicdierdre)

140 posts

Edited my response to remove my comment.

over 8 years ago
tarot.tells.all's photo

Love psychic tells all (tarot.tells.all)

11 posts

lets chat.

over 8 years ago
psychic_christine_m didn't upload a photo

psychic christine madison (psychic_christine_m)

41 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live chat. special ten mins for ten dollars ;) fast typist!

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

It depends how you feel.. sdo you feel good about that or not?.. it could be something and not pregnancy.. wait your period .. how you will feel.. I recommend myself…

over 8 years ago

Unfortunately, you need to be 18 in order to get readings on this site. Best of luck!

over 8 years ago

opps just seen OP is under 18. My answer removed. :)

over 8 years ago
psychicdierdre's photo

Dierdre (psychicdierdre)

140 posts

Thanks, Dino. :-)

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.