career and stress

over 8 years ago
lapoune didn't upload a photo

Julie (lapoune)

12 posts

Hi, i am very discouraged. My career is not working, i have a hard time paying my rent and i sometimes feel like i’m not good enough in my field and should find something else to do. Will things get better soon? thanks

over 8 years ago

Julie let me help you find the encouragement to move in a new direction in your life. Please contact me so I can take a look at your career path and see if there is something better for you.

over 8 years ago

Hello Julie, I would be more than happy to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 8 years ago

Turning points come when we least expect them to and sometimes in the weirdest of ways. Many really good readers to choose form here check the profiles of a few, read the feed back and then make your choice.

Hope you find the clarity you need even if not the exact answers you want. Dino

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
candice20's photo

Divine Candice 20 (candice20)

59 posts

chat with me and I can help you I will give you insight what’s going on around You