right choice?

over 8 years ago

Who am I meant to spend my life with: Tony, Marco, or someone else? Does either of Tony or Marco love me for real? Is it worth waiting for or should I start a new live somewhere else?

over 8 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

I doo see that they both care for you. come have a chat with me. im online now

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Love has always been a circle for you, and always ended in your being more confused .. I feel all 3 have a meaning as to why there around you..

Contact me i’ll tell you exactly what you need to know

over 8 years ago

In the end it is your choice on all fronts. Even the should you wait. What can be given is insight to how each of your paths is likely to turn out if you follow them. Happy to look at this in a reading for you :)

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Kristina,

I can do a 6 playing card reading on each man to see which one is more serious about you.

After that what Dino says is correct.

We can only advise you, but the bottom line decision is yours only.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

hello friend, confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My names Erica I Would Be More then happy to answer all your true most desired questions within just minutes i can pick up on any situation regarding love & finances Please Visit my profile for more details about my readings thank you & have a blessed day!!

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

If You dont know, or you are suspicious, about this, maybe you should find someone else.. Maybe Your higher consciousness tells you that You should wait.. I recommend myself…

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

Hi Allow Me To Help Guide You In the Right Direction Chat With Me For A Indepth Reading I Have Your Answers!

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/10/15-8/17/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/11/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!