I'm in love with him

over 8 years ago
alishas didn't upload a photo

Alisha (alishas)

22 posts

I love my ex(11/06/1994) a lot and I cant get him out of my head. Does he still love me? Will we ever be together again?

over 8 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

Yes he does still love and care for you. but I see that theres something stopping him from being with you. Come have a chat with me. -Blessings.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live chat. blessings

over 8 years ago

hi there, towards his energies i do see A great connection between you two, and i do sense that he loves and cares for you very much as well. please feel free to visit my page and chat with me for more info. :) xo Ashey ~

over 8 years ago

hello friend, confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My names Erica I Would Be More then happy to answer all your true most desired questions within just minutes i can pick up on any situation regarding love & finances Please Visit my profile for more details about my readings thank you & have a blessed day!!