Legal Action

over 8 years ago

Should I continue with the Legal action I am currently in the middle of ???? at a cross roads don’t know which way to go

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi, we are not allowed to discuss legal matters, as we are not qualified. It would be best to consult a lawyer.

If you require clarity,

I will be here soon

Oracle

over 8 years ago

Hello Patricia, please contact me for spiritual guidance. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 8 years ago

Patricia I’m online. Please contact me if you want to know the outcome of this situation.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live chat. blessings

over 8 years ago

Greeting, i understand that you’re in a difficult situation at this moment contact me so i can further look into things for you and help lead you on the right path. :) xxx Ashley ~

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Choose what is best for your inner peace… I recommend myself..

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as – Relationships/Marriage, Breakup/Divorce, Cheating/Affairs, Friends/Family, Financial/Business/Career, Health, Reuniting Lovers, Path Guidance and more! Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to clarify your confusion and to take the next step in your life.

over 8 years ago

Hi this is not a question that any psychic should even attempt to answer. Take it through the correct legal channels. Looking through at the energy and focus around you is a different matter. Which can you personal insight on choices that need to be made. Now that I can offer.

over 8 years ago
psychicdierdre's photo

Dierdre (psychicdierdre)

140 posts

Great answer, Dino, and 100% accurate.