Dreams about

over 8 years ago
mss didn't upload a photo

ms (mss)

24 posts

Hello there ,from long time I am getting dream of cat 2-3 sometimes more , black ,white Yellow , these cats do not hurt me ,even seeking my attention , loves me and wants to close to me , if I hide myself in dream they tried to find the way to reach me. , sometimes they show her beautiful eyes ,I do not know why this is happening to me ,is there any reason ,I do see myself I communicate with them Please tell me thank you.

over 8 years ago
readings_with_nicole didn't upload a photo

Nicole Bowman (readings_with_nicole)

116 posts

The dream is connected to helpful spirits around you. If you would like a more in depth reading connect with me on Bitwine Thursday-Sunday eastern time. Best to you!

Nicole

over 8 years ago

Cats have significat meanings in the animal spirit world. Please contact me soon if you would like to know how this relates you to specifically.

over 8 years ago
mss didn't upload a photo

ms (mss)

24 posts

thank you.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live chat. blessings

over 8 years ago

hi there i would be more then happy to help assist you with dreams and further look into this and discover the true meaning of these dreams, feel free to visit my page and chat with me :)