Protective shield question!!!

over 8 years ago

Should a protective shield really cost me 3,600? What are your thoughts on this please!!!

over 8 years ago

way over price if you ask me. watch your self when it comes to things like this, some psychics are simple just good B.S Artist and will try their best to get most money as they can from you… please feel free to contact me at anytime to chat :) blessings xxx

over 8 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Shey, please give me a call. No it should not. Contact me right away.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sheylarie,

NO in my opinion.

I assume you are talking about a Psychic Protection Shield?

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/13/15-7/19/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (7/18/15)!!! SPECIAL JULY DEALS!

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

You can protect yourself for free. You need 3 minutes, to put your shield in place.

Because we are lazy and don’t do things our self, people have built a business selling you things.

You can go to a good restaurant and pay people to cook you a meal, which you could of made yourself much cheaper.

Exactly the same with protection, and everything in life.

To some $10 is expensive, if you have plenty of money, maybe $3600 dollars is cheap.

My first thought, is what do you need protecting from?

That you would even consider you need protection. Someone has scared you or frightened you, so you think you need protecting.

Look at the adverts on television, that scare you, into thinking you need something, insurance, double glazing, healthy organic food, scare tactics, making you think your life will be better if you buy something you don’t need.

We all need help sometimes, any professional psychic would tell you how to protect yourself, in a reading, all you have to do is ask.

Because you are sensible enough to ask the question, I know you are sensible enough to protect yourself.

Best wishes Oracle

over 8 years ago
readings_with_nicole didn't upload a photo

Nicole Bowman (readings_with_nicole)

116 posts

No and you can actually learn how to shield yourself. Practitioners can offer added support but shielding is really something you can do alone once you know the basics. If you would like more information on psychic protection let me know. I would be happy to read for you and provide some practical, effective solutions.

Best,

Nicole

over 8 years ago
seraphim's photo

Seraphim (seraphim)

18 posts

To protect yourself is important, but also knowing how to ground yourself. There are hundreds of shield and grounding meditations on the internet; for free. Find the own that resonates with you.

And if you would like guidance, you can always consult with a professional healer.

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as -

Relationships/Marriage Breakup/Divorce Cheating/Affairs Friends/Family Financial/Business/Career Health Reuniting Lovers Path Guidance and more!

Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to remove your confusion and to take the next step in your life.

I Specialize In * Palm Readings Tarot Card Readings Astrology Readings Crystal Ball Readings Healing Through Meditation Chakra Balancing Aura Cleansing Tea Readings & more!

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Please do yourself a huge favor, and do not allow anyone to frighten you like this. Protection is easily done, by you..for you. I can help to teach you how to do this, or you can google this. My rate would be 10 dollars for this instruction, and you would have money for vacation !

over 8 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Lol, please No! Then, it becomes temporary and needs maintenance. ..I can only imagine.