How much info should you give

over 8 years ago

I’m just wondering how much detail should you give an online psychic about whatever situation your in in order to get as accurate of a reading as possible?

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

I am giving details with clairvoyance and astrology as per your questions.Take a session so i can assist you.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

We all work differently, I would rather have no information at all, My guide connects with you directly, and shows me images, that usually pin point exactly what’s happening in your life, and what you need to know for the best outcome.

Anyone can answer questions. I can ask you if I should buy a car, and you can give me an answer, Is that Psychic ? or common sense.

Many people who come for a reading want someone to listen to their life story, and base their reading on what they have been told.

If you visit a doctor, sit down cross your arms, say nothing and wait for the doctor to heal you. I doubt you would get the right diagnosis.

In answer to your question, I would ask you to write any questions you may have on a piece of paper, so that the reading has something to focus on. As the questions are answered, tick them of. The main thing is to be open and grounded, so that your reading can flow, communication is a two way process.

If you are open, you will receive a much better and accurate reading, than if you come knowing the answers you want to hear.

Best wishes Oracle

over 8 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

All the information I would need from you is your name and DOB. And I would give you a full detailed reading. Come have a chat with me I have a $10 Deal for 15mins. Only Today!

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I work with only first names, and ask you which area that you prefer me to focus.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Ryan,

As Oracle says we all works differently.

In my personal case unless you are asking for a numerology or astrological reading – other than your first name – I require nothing.

In fact I will stop you in your tracks and ask you to say nothing.

In the introduction time I go for a feeling around you and pull one gypsy card and ask if you can relate to either.

From there you and I together will decided whether or not it is appropriate to go into a proper paying reading.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

None, that’s why they are psychics :)

over 8 years ago
readings_with_nicole didn't upload a photo

Nicole Bowman (readings_with_nicole)

116 posts

Everyone works differently. I require your name and question. That’s it. No background information is needed or should be offered. As a trained psychic I should be able to pick up your personal history and views on the situation. You don’t have to offer that.