Does he still love me?

over 8 years ago

Throughout the ending course of our relationship, I have been quite the crazy. We’ve been together for almost 9 months, but knew each other for more than a year and a half. I love him to death, and at the beginning of our connection for each other, so did he. I know he did. However, the last few months, a lot has gone wrong. I broke up with him often (Mind you this was always happening in our relationship, not just recently) for doing things that would make me upset (little things), and he would always fight for me to get me back.. These last few months, he just didn’t really bother. I had to fight for him back but I could tell he still wanted to be with me because we got back together from telling a mutual friend. Then, 2 months ago, we broke up again for something he did. We were still talking at the time, but as friends (trying), and he tried to mend things with me later on by coming to my house and it worked. A few days after, I found out by going through his email that he was on a dating website trying to talk to other girls. The account was made from the time we broke up but he was STILL using it after we made up so I was heated. I confronted him and he said he was trying to get over me because he didn’t know what he wanted. That he was confused. After that, I left him completely after he was trying to text and call me for two days (He’s never cheated on me before, I know) while I went on my cruise like planned. The 4-5th day after leaving him, I messaged him an essay basically to tell him that I didn’t think he meant what he did and that I want to put it past us and still be together. He said he was sorry blahblah he didn’t mean to do it he loves me so much, yada yada. Now, a month ago, after he graduated and I met his mom, he started acting distant. I would talk to him occasionally and normally we would talk 25-8 throughout the day and even stay up till the NEXT day talking about stuff, but now he would just stay on Skype and play video games (We are long-distant now that he lives in Broward and I moved to Miami so we do this often). He would just start going out with his friends more and I would only hear from him maybe once or twice a day, maybe 2-3 texts back. I was getting more and more frustrated because of this, and knowing how I am, I was trying not to break up with him because of it. Then, on the last day, my aunt had told me something he said to her about me which set me off to the point where I just said fuck it and broke up with him. That whole day, until maybe 1am he did not see the message because he was out with his friends. Once he saw the message, all he replied with was “Alright”. So that’s that, later on I find out through a friend he is going out with his friends and this new girl named Bria who is (This is the worst part because I always told him I didn’t trust his friends and he always pushed me aside) THEIR friend. I messaged him, mad as hell, saying I wanted the iPod, Clothes, Hats, Laptop, etc. back from him and he would just say it was a gift and that I left him so leave him alone. I got crazy, so I tried turning the lost mode on his iPod on constantly until he changed his iTunes email and that was that. I got a hold of his emails, everything and changed the password out of complete anger. That was that. Recently, I went on his Instagram, and the bio had no longer my name on it, but Bria’s. That hurt me so bad. To this day, I forgive him and I wish I could honestly still talk to him because he was the best part to me. He was perfect, he was everything and now I’m hurt because a few days before we broke up, I was crying on Skype with him asking him if he still loved me (I over think things, which is why we argue a lot) and he said he didn’t feel like anything changed and he still loves me to death. I don’t get it. Recently, I checked his email, and I found out that a couple days before we broke up he had added this Bria girl on OoVoo (Webcam site) and I didn’t even know a single thing. I just feel lost because I fell in love with him so hard and I don’t understand how he could just move on to the next one when I’m still sitting here crying everyday while so many guys message me and I don’t even have the heart to message them back. I just need guidance because at this point it’s getting so hard. I try and pray everyday for this feeling to go away but it doesn’t and I’m hopeless. I need to know if this guy is supposed to be in my future and if he doesn’t love me anymore. I need closure. Please help me, if you read all of that, thank you so much and thank you to anyone in advance that responds.

over 8 years ago

I have read threw your post and I understand why your so confused if you would like a detailed reading on him please contact

over 8 years ago
mysticmelly's photo

❤ MYSTICAL ME ❤ (mysticmelly)

85 posts

I can help you with your questions!! I offer 10 minutes unlimited questions for $10 and can also give timeframes. Call me today to see if we connect :)

Love and Light Melissa

over 8 years ago

Wow Jessica. So much has happened and I can help you get the closure you are seeking.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

hi there please feel free to visit my page and contact me at anytime to have a full reading done for some accurate insight about things. :)

over 8 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.