love

over 8 years ago

would you please be able to tell me if Shane my ex boyfriend (we just broke up about a week ago) will come back? If yes, when am l likely to hear from him? Thank you x

over 8 years ago

if you like please feel free to contact me and through a heart to heart read we can take a look and see if the path is over with you and him and also what else would be coming up for you . Many blessings ..Dom

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

I will look into Shane’s energy and see if wants you to be back in his life. Please contact me soon so we can get started.

over 8 years ago
psychicreadersonya's photo

☆★ MYSTIC SONYA ★ PSY... (psychicreadersonya)

24 posts

my aim in all my readings is to give you the most honest, accurate answer as I can humanely manage. Sometimes, the truth is not always what we want to hear. I will aim to deliver this in a compassionate way please come to me prepared to hear the good and bad i can give you clear honest answers in minutes no sugar coating no fluff i am here to help not hurt

over 8 years ago
psychic_jessica's photo

jessica psychic tarot card ... (psychic_jessica)

37 posts

come take a chat with me you can pay me at the end if your satisfied with our session :) xoxo feel free to check out my profile and ask me whatever you like no Question is off limits i am none judge mental and i fully understand every situation a person is going through not only from having lived quite a full life myself and knowing a lot physically but also spiritually am able to connect and give you direct straight forward answers from my angelic spirit guides i also give time frames and specific date predictions

over 8 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Ill be glad to give a full card reading through a private session!

I hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :)

over 8 years ago

hi sweetie plz contact me via chat with both of your first names and dob and I would be happy to help you take a better look at things

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

Hello my name is Regina and I’ve been specializing in love and relationships for over 25 years, from what I am picking up he still cares for you and there is meant to be a relationship between you and him, call me today and we will look deeper into this situation

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/13/15-7/19/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (7/18/15)!!! SPECIAL JULY DEALS!

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I work with only first names, and ask you which area that you prefer me to focus. Please see me today for a detailed reading

over 8 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.