will you please tell my neighbors from my old house in cataula georgia this?

over 8 years ago

please tell them that the sadistic fanfiction written in that diary was only a test to see if i was masochistic. i got never got a chance to explain to them.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello Take a session so i can guide you.

over 8 years ago

Lenetra please contact me so I can see what is happening and send the message you desire.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

CONTACT ME NOW I CAN GUIDE U AND LEAD U WITH HONEST ADVICE DETAILS AND INSIGHTS

over 8 years ago

please someone help me! could i contact anyone one by email or something? i made some really dumb discussions in life and they ruined a friendship and the guilt as been haunting me and i cant properly eat or sleep because of it

over 8 years ago

if you are needing guidance and answer I would be glad to help you . Please feel free to contact me and we can se what is going on and what can be done to fix it as well . Many blessings

over 8 years ago

contact me if you know someone with spiritual abilities that will help me

i am disabled, live with my parents and poor [email protected]