Is he really leaving me for her?

over 8 years ago

hi sweetie if you would like a reading plz contact me with your first name and dob and I would be happy to do a life reading for you

over 8 years ago
psychic_christine_m didn't upload a photo

psychic christine madison (psychic_christine_m)

41 posts

boldlet me help you in seek the guidance and advice you are looking for i have all the answers. call me

over 8 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Nakira, when reading your post here, my heart literally goes out to you. I can feel exactly how you are feeling right now. And, I would love to chat with you, and see if I can help you through all this.

I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting, I will immediately pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to chatting with you soon, and God bless you!

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hey their! Lee here, I noticed your posting and ill be glad to help you through a private session. feel free to chat with me today!

hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :)

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

Hello my name is regina and I specialize in love and relationships, I am getting a very strong energy coming from this situation I can see that you and him do share a strong connection but there are some obstacles standing in the way, contact me to look into this

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I work with only first names, and ask you which area that you prefer me to focus. Please see me today for a detailed reading