Is he my Twin Flame??

over 8 years ago

Hi,

I my name is Mittsie, I have read a lot of your posts and have gained a deeper insight towards Twin Flames. I would like to share my story and would also require some help in recognising my Twin Flame.

I met this guy Teddy through a common friend. The minute we met, we bonded exceptionally well. It felt as though we have known each other for ages and just found each other once again after a long seperation. At that time I never knew about the existance of Twin Flames. I knew that he was married but that didn’t stop us from being attracted towards each other. I don’t know if it was love or attraction but there was something pulling us towards each other. His wife was away for delivery during that time period.

I have read a lot about Spirituality & Zen but I could never relate to it. To me it just existed before I met him. I am also a Tarot Card Reader. But after I met him, we connected on a different level. (To be Continued in comments..)

over 8 years ago

(Continuation….) Being together, We felt like we were just ONE single person. We have not shared any similar past or any patterns that aligned us. But from the time we met, we would think the same, behave the same, our Emotions resonated on a same frequency. We would understand each others moves and reasons for how we would react to any situation. We understood each other 100%. felt complete being with each other & every time we were apart, we would be craving for the other’s presence. The immense affection we had for each other and the amount we cared about each other always made us feel Complete and Safe with each other. But neither of us were able to understand or explain what really pulled us together. Both of us were ready to go to any extremes to keep the other happy. We were able to explain situations to each other or were able to make each other feel at ease when ever either of us faced any problem. We always knew how or what would comfort the other when something went wrong and bring our mind at peace. We always knew how to comfort the other helping each order feel relaxed and accept the problem as a Purpose of Our Learning, rather than oppose it and fight it. Even people around us would tell us that we moved as 1 single being (- like one was the shadow / mirror image / 1 soul in two bodies). Though we would fight and argue, irrespective of what we said, it would never create a drift between us. We would want to resolve it immediately cos that conflict would hurt us a lot.

To me it felt like a Spiritual Awakening. We would talk about being in the 'NOW' & about how we would always be Spiritually Connected how ever far apart we were.
over 8 years ago

(Continuation….)

Our relation was very smooth and went on for quiet some time. But at some point, our closeness and the attachment and attraction towards each other started to scare him. Since then he started to push me away as he was unable to cope with the immense energy that existed between us. He felt over whelmed and started to create a small distance between us. Both of us knew that there was some extreme connection & immense attraction that existed between us.

I was able to accept that attraction and started channeling it for out growth. But he began to fear that connection and started to create a distance between us. But yet, he could never pull away from me. Though we could never be apart, I felt like we were starting to get apart.

During this stage, his wife delivered a boy. Though he has never been able to connect to his wife, the commitment towards his just born son started to drift us apart.

After this, Due to society, fear and obligation of his duty towards his son, he started to reject this relation in front of everyone. He refused to accept our closeness. He began to worry if our relation would effect the future of his son.

But he would never be able to stay away from me. It would hurt us a lot.

Then on, we have had very intense fights. I am generally not an impulsive person & nor is he. But I was unable to handle the separation and started to act very impulsive. Though I know I was acting impulsive, could never gain control of myself. And due to my behavior, he started to get impulsive with me. But still, no matter how wild we were at each other or how angry we were with each other, we would immediately find ways to forgive each other and move on with each other.

over 8 years ago

( Continuation….)

I felt we belonged to each other and was not ready to let our connection break. Though he still felt the connection, he refused to acknowledge it. At the same time he refused to break away too.

Due to his repulsive behavior, people around us started to take advantage of it and tried to create misunderstandings between us. They started to say stuff behind my back to him and would say stuff behind his back to me.

And now, due to external interference & misunderstandings created, he has started to block me out. Our communications are limited now. We no longer feel the spiritual connection. But we still feel a strong pull towards each other.

Our distance has now grown and our communication is limited. We fight more and us trying to comfort each other creates more issues between us. It’s like he no longer gets comfortable with me. We spend more time fighting each other than try to be at Peace.

But though we are angry with each other, though we don’t sense the connection, even with our restricted communication and constant fights, we are still unable to let go of each other.

We are still in contact with each other but, we spend more time fighting rather than feeling complete.

Though I try my level best to try and sort out the issues, he tries to run away from me.

We speak once in a week now, but he refuses to accept the connection. He rebels the attraction we share.

over 8 years ago

( Continuation….)

During this time, I came across an article on Twin Flames on Facebook. And after browsing the Web on Twin Flames, Twin Flame Runners & Twin Flame Runnera. I came across ur website. And I began to think. Though the Twin Flame Concept has existed for a long time, why is it that it only caught my attention now. Is there a higher reason for me to gain this knowledge now.

We are Emotionally not ready for a seperation, though he is only mentally ready for the seperation due to the circumstances that exist between us. I have not told him about my thoughts or my find with respect to Twin Flame as I’m scared where he might run a little more away from me.

And reading a few articles on other websites & blogs, I have started to relate a Twin Flame Connection between us. And in our relation, I relate to a Twin Flame Chaser and He relates to a Twin Flame Runner.

And here is where my questions begin :

1) Am I right as recognising our connection as a Twin Flame Connection.

2) Am I showing signs of a Twin Flame Chaser?

3) Is he the Twin Flame Runner?

4) Is there a higher reason as to why I the Twin Flame Concept caught my eye now? Is there something I could learn and relate to in our relationship.

5) If I am the Twin Flame Chaser & he is the Twin Flame Runner, is there any way we can bond the bridge between our differences and avoid seperation?

Both of us are not ready do part ways or seperate.

I request you to kindly guide me with my confusion so I could try and find away to work things out between us , bringing us back to the harmony we shared.

Thank you.

Regards, Mittsie

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

A twin flame is a part of you separated before conception, so not a lover, more a guide. You will re unite with your twin flame in the spirit world, when you need guidance it will be your twin flame who links to you,

If you see it as a set of twins, one on the earth plane and one in spirit, that’s the easiest way to explain it.

over 8 years ago

Thank You for your guidance. I do not know what feeling we share. If it’s Soul Mate or Twin Flame or some other Spiritual Bond. But all I know is that our Connects very strong and unexplainable. Being with his has changed me and my Life drastically.

over 8 years ago
sonyaspsychicreading's photo

gone for awhile (sonyaspsychicreading)

29 posts

well dear that is your twin flame theres a really strong connection there between the two of you and it seems theres a great future ahead for the two of you i see greatiness here thats why i’d like to help you and get this going for you

as soon as your able to come chat with me i can definity help you with this and get you on your right path with your man

over 8 years ago

Thank you Very much for your reply. Truly appreciate it. I feel a lot more relaxed now knowing that I am not wrong about our connection towards each other. I will surely chat with you soon. I would love to take our connection to great heights. Thank you once again.

over 8 years ago

Twin flame connection is one of the strongest you can feel and at times it can even be confusing . If you would like id be happy to help you with a twin flame read and that will help us to see what is ahead and what is it exactly that this person represents in your life. I look forward to chatting and I wish you al the best …Dom

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live chat blessings

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend , I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.