How many readings should you have?

over 12 years ago

I was wondering how many readings should a person have? I know having a reading everdyay is a bit crazy and that actually sounds like someone who maybe has an addicition or looking to hear somethhing they want to hear, but I was curious as to how many readings should you have and if following up with a reader in a few days to see what is going on is too much? Choosing a good reader has always been an issue for me but I do agree with a post if you have a connection with a reader and they tell you things that no one else could and you feel that connection then stick with them, you’ll know the ones you don’t connection with immediately.. I’ve tried to connect with 2 good readers on here but unfortunately they couldn’t connect with me and was honest enough to admit that they weren’t connected..

over 12 years ago
mystickristen didn't upload a photo

Kristen C. (mystickristen)

10 posts

Hi Tonnie,

Here are my heartfelt thoughts on such a situation:

Readings are meant to create confidence, not confusion. That being said, I personally don’t feel it is healthy to have a reading every single day. Nor do I feel it is necessary.

With a background in psychology, I would be concerned if a client came to me every single day, especially for the same or similar issue. It is, of course, one thing for clients to return for “updates” on certain issues, or to inquire about different issues. However, I couldn’t imagine that realistically happening every single day.

Additionally, I believe that overdoing it on readings can confuse the subconscious. All readers receive different messages; some will overlap and some may even negate others. Just like with reading Tarot cards, it is best not to ask the same question repeatedly in a short time span.

If someone currently feels compelled to have a reading each and every day, I would suggest that they begin to focus on meditation – maybe just 15 minutes a day. This will help calm their mind and develop their own intuition so they don’t have to feel such a reliance on having so many readings that ultimately (I believe) will simply confuse them.

Best,

Kristen

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Well put Kristen.

It pays to stick to a good reader, only ask a question once and follow up after the timeframe given has passed to see if maybe another path to follow would be better to see if perhaps some kind of change has happened unexpectedly as that is known to happen. The other thing what your told its up to you what you do with that information and timeframes are not set in concrete. Also put whatever your told to the back of your mind don’t fixate on it as then you let things pass you by life is about enjoyment if your always anxious because of something a psychic said you become less aware and more accident prone. Go about life as normal as if you were not told that way when good things happen its a nice surprise.

over 12 years ago

Thanks Kristen and Debbie,

I just wanted to make sure that going back with “updates” wasn’t a bad thing and of course you wouldn’t go back for an update everday at least I wouldn’t think things would happen everyday but I could be wrong..

I’ve had a few reading done like one day after the other and it was completely opposite of the other reading which did leave me confused and I told myself, I wouldn’t do that again, so I agree and you don’t know who or what to believe..

I do agree with you Debbie about go about life as normal and put what the things the advisor has said in the back of your mind and don’t be too fixated this is what I do and what happened to me recently after a reading, I remembered something an advisor had told me and was like ok she was right, so I do feel being fixated blocks or causes delays or something.